Saturday, October 02, 2004

GERMANY Day03//09.May.04 - Auf Wiedersehen: Germany - Malaysia

Hhmm.. my last vacation day already. It's the same sort of feeling I experienced whenever it's time to pack my bags and make my journey home. Amazement that it's all over, wistful at having to leave my carefree and cultural sojourn... and happy at the prospect of homecoming. To be able to wake up in my own room, with the familiar firmness of my mattress on my back, flip through my regular daily, pushing pedals of my lil' car.... are just some of the things that I was looking forward to.

And will be doing in another 20 hours or so. Our flight was in the late afternoon. We had plenty of time to kill but not much to do as it was a Sunday and we were informed that all the shops were closed. Nevertheless, we had a morning stroll through the streets. Compared with the hustle and bustle of yesterday, it was hauntingly quiet that morning. Before long we were back at our hotel.

The remaining hours before we were to be transferred to the airport, I took in what German culture I could by watching MTV in Deutsche.

~~~~~THE END OF PORTUGAL-SPAIN-GERMANY 2004~~~~~

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Intoxicated Girl said...

hey have a save journey home..just jumpin' from one blog to another...i just jumped on katie's blog u said u just find a true love!!good for you dude!!have fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home